Sunday, April 20, 2008

Testing 1-2-3


I was so glad today that after having lunch with a friend, we discovered we were parked FREE for the street fair. My friend asked if I was up for walking around the fair after lunch. Thanks to all the confidence I have gotten from practicing, I said YES! Then we walked into the bookstore and there was a cafe upstairs. I was able to go up and have coffee, too. Man, it's so great to be outside!

I'm testing my photos. The light is bad in my sister's apartment, and I'm a night person (and night is my only time alone, because that's when my sister is working), so I'm going to have to experiment. I've been wearing my RTP hoodie all the time. So I left it on when I got back into the house tonight.

Yesterday I'm grateful I got to:

• Meditate
• Read a chapter
• Eat FIVE servings of fruits and vegetables
• Drink SIX glasses of water

5 comments:

Tearose said...

hey Christie!! Look at you!! Look how far you've come! great job girl :D

KaliLilla.com said...

You look so cute Christie!

Marbella said...

Just love your photo today. Looks just perfect. That hoodie looks so good that am thinking of ordering one myself! Then we could look just alike....but my side ponytails aren´t as cute as yours. Can tell you are getting ready for a BIG start off. Good luck to you (and all of us!).
Lynda

Otter Christy said...

Thanks, Tea! Pretty soon, I'll be able to do a push-up. One dya.

Lilla. Thank you. I feel cute in that hoodie. It's like my letterman sweater. hehe

Lynda Totally get one. They're super comfy and then we can be twins. :) Thanks for luck and good luck to all of us.

Mike Groom said...

photo looks great!