Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Return to Daily Posting


I'm sliding in under the wire on posting. Does eating Spam Lite for lunch count as healthy? Um. I would say NO. Although I appreciate the effort the makers of Spam set forth in producing the tasty Spam Lite, I doubt I'll be eating a lot more of it in the near future. My Spam eating was out of necessity in that there was nothing else to eat in the house, but my big sister is at the store now. I'm totally freeloading on the grocery bill, but I totally earned my keep by cleaning out the entire fridge and freezer to make room for all our healthy food. And when I say cleaned out, I mean throw freezer-burned stuff out and Ice-Aged condiments into the trash NOT eat all the unhealthy food. Because with an exception to the Spam Lite, there isn't a lot of unhealthy stuff at Chez Sister's Place.

I totally have caught ANOTHER COLD. But I'm taking my vitamin C and various other herbal and medicinal elixirs. My hand is fully functioning today. I used both my left and right to scrub many funky Tupperware containers I excavated from the not-often-seen recesses of my refrigerator.

1 comment:

Mike Groom said...

Hey Christy! Great to see you doing well. I look forward to seeing more posts from you.