Saturday, April 26, 2008

Fun, Fun, Fun!


I'm a night owl,so I only got a few hours sleep before it was off to the LA Festival of Books to see my sister's band. I only just woke up, but I'm so excited because my friend, Brett Gilbert, has a painting in an exhibit downtown tonight. I'm so HAPPY to be back in Los Angeles. There weren't a lot of cool art shows on my island in the Philippines.


Yesterday I'm grateful i got to:

• Eat FIVE servings of fruits and veggies
• Drink SIX glasses of water
• Read a chapter
• Meditate
• Back exercises
• Walk 1.5 Miles!

4 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

Sounds like you're having a blast in LA! Love your outfit today - you look so cute!

Michael said...

You look cute in today's picture! Glad to hear that you are keeping yourself so busy and the walking is off the chart. Nice job!

Anonymous said...

hey girlie! looking good! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Not sure if I'm fit enough to start the P90X, but Hey! what have I got to lose! All I have to do is pace myself and use the pause button if I have to!

Keep up the good work! I'll be visiting you often!

Otter Christy said...

Thanks Lilla Like the song says I LOVE LA. I've gotta get cuter workout clothes for these photos. :)

Michael Today walking before I know it lifting maybe even DEAD LIFTING! Baby steps.

Shari Tony will get you through that xtreme workout. So cool that you're stepping up and doing it. I can't wait until I've healed my injuries more and I can get back to my Power90 tapes. I still have them. Just push play (AND PAUSE)!