Friday, April 18, 2008

Missed it by that much!

My sister was on the computer for most of the day and I didn't know so this is my first chance to post. Boo. Missed the day by 26 minutes.

Yesterday (technically Wed.) I'm grateful I got to:

• Eat SIX servings of fruits and vegetables
• Walk a record 1.3 miles in ONE session I walk super slow, so this was a HALF hour of steady walking. I'm getting pretty excited
• Drink FIVE glasses of water
• Meditate

Woo hoo.

I'm putting together a funny poems section on one of my websites, and I'm experimenting with code stuff to see if it works. So you can ignore it or read it if you enjoy corny and/or mildly amusing words in a row.

*********Coding Experiment for Inspirational Otter********

Funny Poems
from Inspirational-Otter.Com

This poem is supposed to be funny.
but what do you expect for the money?
This is what you get
when it's free on the net.
I hope the other poems are funnier than this.

3 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Fantastic effort with the walking Christy!

KaliLilla.com said...

Yes, great steady state.
Love the cute poem too!

Otter Christy said...

Thanks, Mike I'm pretty pysched about it.

Lilla Steady state! That makes it sound like working out. Ooh. Cool. I like that.