Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Maxin' and Relaxin'


I took a rest day, yesterday. I'm gonna walk really slow today so I don't get too stiff. I'll put my focus on listening to my body and enjoying the great weather. Thanks to everybody for the encouragement on steering clear from injuries. There's a little sign above my blog saying there will be an outage on my blogger accournt in five minutes so this will be short.

Yesterday grateful I got to:

• Rest
• Drink FOUR glasses of water
• Eat FIVE servings of fruits and vegetables
• Meditate

5 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Glad you are getting into some nice weather. Ours is gradually disappearing on the other side of the globe.

Anonymous said...

love your pic today. keeping moving so you don't get stiff is good. we are finally having some nice weather here in michigan...low to mid 70's. have been taking advantage of it and trying to be outside as much as possible before it gets too hot. loving it!

Andrew said...

Hey Christy,

Looking great as always. Glad to se you have made leaps and bounds over the last couple of weeks. Talk to you again soon.

Take care,

Andrew

Marbella said...

Hey! Looks like you are so svelte in that white shirt. Take care of those muscles. Walking should go fun and easy. It´s 70ºF today in Madrid. Fabulous.
Lynda

Otter Christy said...

Mike It looks like for at least a few days every shredder had a bout of good weather. Enjoy the few days you have left. :)

Suzette The weather here is the same, too. It's so beautiful. I'm loving it, too.

Andrew! Welcome back. Thanks for swinging by. Talk soon.

Lynda, Is it crazy? Even though you're all the way in Spain, Suzette is in Michigan, Mike is Australia, and I'm in Los Angeles, we've ALL had some good weather. The sun IS smiling upon the shreddersphere.