Friday, April 11, 2008

My sister came into some bread

No not money. BREAD! It's the craziest thing. My sister came home last night with tons of whole wheat bread and raisin bread, raisin bagels and raisin English muffins. Apparently there was a couple who needed a jump start for their bread truck, but nobody would stop for them. Since it was broad day light and the bread truck is around the neighborhood a lot, my sister gave them a jump. They paid her generosity off in bread. At first Edie declined, but the wife insisted.

Cinnamon Raisin bagels are a whopping 5 Weight Watchers points. Somehow free food born out of good deeds is all the more tasty. So worth it.

Still sick. I slept all day yesterday and woke up at midnight. I'm so glad I have the luxury of working at night. I did do my back exercises though. I can't afford to get too stiff.

2 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Sorry to hear you are still not well. Glad you are back posting though, I really enjoy your posts. Don't eat too much of that bread though!

Anonymous said...

sorry you are sick once again. please do get well soon. am, too, glad you are back to posting again. you were missed greatly. now that's a lot of bread! watch yourself.