Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Feeling a little sore, but great

I feel like a million bucks. Visiting the U.S.O. office was awesome. I start bright and early at 2a.m. on Tuesday.

I've got to work on some new material to try out at the Comedy Spot open mic tonight then it's off to my sister, Edie, perform at the Cinema Bar tonight. So this will be short so I can get around to visiting blogs. I'm also happy to report no serious pain in my left hand, so I'll practice an extra song tomorrow on the guitar. Still just simple open chords, but still fun. I'm also sore from walking

Yesterday, I'm grateful I got to:
    • Practice walking for .63 miles. TWICE! Once in the afternoon and once in the evening.
    • Eat FIVE servings of vegetables
    • Drink EIGHT glasses of water
    • Meditate
    • Read a chapter from a spiritually enriching book
    • Back exercises

3 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Wow a 2am start! Good luck with that and the open mic tonight. You'll do well I'm sure.

Marbella said...

You seem to have it all now Christy! Things are picking up for me and makes me so glad! Didn´t know you were a guitar player too! One of these days you´ll be famous and we´ll brag about way back when!
Lynda

Otter Christy said...

Mike! Thanks for well wishes. They worked. The new stuff did good. I'm a night owl so I'm a bad get up early person, but a great stay up late person. :)

Lynda I'm the world's worst guitar player. When I demo some new funny songs I'll let you hear my horrible guitar playing.