Sunday, April 27, 2008

Day One: Going for 28 Out of 28 - Correction Day Zero Official Blog Post Stating Start of Shredder Council 2.0


I'm out of practice of doing those side by side photos and it took forever to find a room where I could get a full body pic. The only room long enough is the kitchen. No time to dig out my swimsuit so I'll just do it with the clothes. My mission really is more about regaining FULL MOBILITY and the swimsuit photos make me a little nutty and depressed, but we'll see. I may dig it out weekly or something.

I had a GREAT TIME at the art show last night. A cute guy even took my number and asked me to lunch. You never know with the number thing, but it was a fun night. My friend's painting was the very FIRST painting you see when you enter the show. It was cool.

Yesterday I'm grateful I got to:
• Walk .5 miles at the Book Festival
• Eat FIVE servings of fruits and veggies
• Drink SIX glasses of water
• Meditate

3 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Great start to the 28 days of accountability. Glad you enjoyed yourself at the art show. Good luck with the "cute guy".

Bec said...

Hi Christy, good to hear you are out and about and enjoying being back in LA.
Bec

Otter Christy said...

Mike Wishes of luck are always appreciated especially when it comes to me and a cute guy. :)

Bec Thanks Bec. It's good to be back and able to go out.