Saturday, July 7, 2007

Day 7 - Free Day or No Free Day

On old diet plans and workout plans, I had a free day. I kind of thought. Hey why not do that? Then I realized. Any day is a free day. I am being grateful for what I do every day. Should I need a total break, I will be grateful for that break. Should I feel continued inspiration in the arena of this plan, then so be it. To that end, I am grateful to have danced for 6 songs (20 min.), drank four glasses of water, eaten a small brownie in addition to four servings of fruits and vegetables, I journaled (forgot to mention that I did that yesterday, too), did my meditation and did my reading. Feeling very awesome.

Gratitude List
1) Brownies!
2) Mangoes
3) Poetry
4) Music
5) Paintings
6) Roger Federer
7) Daniel Craig
8) My long hair
9) electricity
10) French manicures

No comments: