Thursday, July 19, 2007

Day 19 - The Night the Lights Went Out in Claytown

Through a miscommunication via my teacher's office and my Mom, my Arnis lesson did not happen today. In an odd coincidence we had a series of power outages during the time my lesson would have taken place. We practice outside in the yard with spotlights here. When it's dark in our neighborhood, it it PITCH DARK so we wouldn't have been able to conduct our lesson anyway. It's funny how things work out. He would have wasted a trip, and I am still recovering. I'll be much better by tomorrow. So sleepy. I'll keep this short tonight.

Today 4 servings fruits and vegetables, 6 glasses of water, plenty of rest, journal, chapter and meditation, all yes. No deserts or white bread today.

Gratitude List
1) non-dairy creamer
2) Batteries
3) old school portable CD player
4) electric shaver
5) dvd player capability on computer
6) text twist on yahoo games
7) stumble.com
8) Celeste
9) Jill
10) Ethlie

No comments: