Thursday, July 5, 2007

Day 5

Yay. I've made it to DAY 5. I danced to 8 songs (28 min), did my writing, meditation, read my chapter, ate four servings of fruits and vegetables, and drank 5 glasses of water. I've gotten to talk to my friends and family a lot today and yesterday (like six hours total), so perhaps my drive to blog is a little less than normal. But I'm still here. Focusing and celebrating what I did do instead of what I didn't. Yes, there is always room for improvement. But I'm building on my successes. I'm feeling really great. I better hurry up and take before photos. I have some other before photos from when I started upping my spiritual work when I got here. Maybe I'll post those. MAYBE. Oh wait. Nobody is reading this anyway. :)

Gratitude List
1) My friend Briana
2) ATM machines
3) Kris Coleman
4) MySpace
5) Murphy's Flaw
6) The sound of the rain on my roof
7) Mom's dog, Fluffy (pronounced Floppy if you have a Filipino accent)
8) Favorable exchange rate from USD to Filipino Peso
9) http://www.my-thank-you-site.com
10) God-Spirit-Love-Universe-the Nature of WhatIs

No comments: