Saturday, July 14, 2007

DAY 14 - Coming in just under the wire

Technically it is Sunday already, here, in the Philippines, but I'm going to blog for yesterday now. That is what this blog is all about. What is really cool was I was getting ready to type that I hadn't finished my chapter of reading, and then I thought, "Hey! I could just read that right now." So I did. I just finished it. Another victory for blogging. Meditation, yes. Chapter, YES! Danced for 39 min (10 songs), drank 4 glasses of water, ate 3 servings of fruits and vegetables. (No wonder I woke up STARVING!)

Gratitude List:

1) New cyber-friend Jamie!
2) Family-friend, Darwin
3) Enough money to have friends to dinner
4) Filipino Icecream guy (he stops by once a week right in front of the house)
5) Learning my first phrase in Bosian, well I can only write it phonetically, "Paleet og capi ogma" my very rough attempt at asking if our housegirl "to buy coffee tomorrow" She is still laughing. :)
6) Post It notes
7) New pens
8) Fresh pads of paper
9) Candles
10) Soft pillows on my bed (well anywhere really)

No comments: