Thursday, July 12, 2007

DAY 12 - On the 12th Day of this plan, blogger gave to me

ONE SHINING COMMENT! (Yeah, that didn't really work, did it? It was supposed to like the 12 days of Christmas, but ... um ... lame. As they say in LA, "I'll workshop that and bring it back to ya." lol - Thank you Suzette. I just saw read the comment today.

Things are clicking along today. I danced for 30 min. (7 songs - 1 was REALLY long), stretched for 1 song (4 min), drank four glasses of water, and ate four servings of fruits and vegetable.

I read that you only need 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, which is cool. I'll keep striving for six (I don't force myself to eat when I'm not hungry), so it will keep me encouraged to eat fruit for snacks and veggies as man dishes more often. I can't seem to eat enough grilled eggplant. SO GOOD. Yes, chapter. Yes, meditation.

Today A Themed Gratitude List (Movie Stars from the Golden Age of Hollywood)
I am grateful for the wonderful work and glamorous-seeming existences of the following old school movie stars:

1. Dean Martin
2. Marilyn Monroe
3. Cary Grant
4. Humphrey Bogart
5. Lauren Bacall
6. Bette Davis
7. Clark Gable
8. Katherine Hepburn
9. Audrey Hepburn
10. Jimmy Stewart
11. Gregory Peck
12. Ingrid Bergman

I could type forever! I love old movies.

No comments: