Saturday, July 28, 2007

Day 28 - Grateful for painfree moments

I haven't posted for several days. My dental problems became very, painful. It is subsiding, and I will be very grateful to post about a healthy pain-free mouth in the future. It has been difficult to practice or eat. I am very grateful that my meditation practice has reached EPIC proportions and is an amazing coping mechanism for pain. I highly recommend it. Although, I more highly recommend avoiding pain. :)

I've had so many glasses of water I lost count after 8. Woo-hoo. I have not had any serious practice since my last post and had to cancel Friday's lesson. But I am grateful to be sitting up and posting again and eating whatever will go down easily.

Yes, meditation, yes chapter, yes journal, Eight plus glasses of water, 2 vegetable serving, danced for 2 songs, practiced Arnis for five minutes.

Gratitude List
1) Weird Filipino yellow fruit thing (I don't know the name, but I am VERY grateful for it.)
2) Ability to stand up with very little dizziness
3) Al Pacino honored with AFI Lifetime Achievement Award
4) Soft, soft, glorious noodles w/ cheese
5) Icecream
6) Adell
7) healing vibes sent across the waters from good friends
9) Meditation!!
10) Mefenamic Acid

No comments: