Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Day 25 - Tooth Aches, but at least I didn't miss my lesson

Yikes. I missed my first post yesterday. I had a horrifying toothache that is now much worse. Went to dentist, will try antibiotics orally, then more drastic measures. Infection in my root canal. Yuck and Ouch.

I have discovered that most soft mushy foods are carbs. But still glad to have got in ALL SIX fruits and veggie servings today (yay bananas), SIX glasses of water, my Arnis lesson (45 minutes and SEVERAL compliments from my teacher on my improvement) 1 10 min practice session, only 1 mini-meditation, (glad to have it though), danced to three songs (10 min), chapter, journal and that's all I got. Grateful to post and now go to sleep.

Gratitude List
1. Dr. Chua (dentist)
2) anti-biotics
3) Tooth x-rays only 300 pesos (about $5.25 USD)
4) New double stick striking techniques - very fancy
5) Asparagus dish at lunch
6) Listerine
7) coasters
8) Bare Minerals foundation has built in SPF
9) Lip gloss
10) moisturizer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Christy, I hope you are recovering from your tooth ache. You haven't posted in a few days. Hope all is well. Miss your daily posting.

Otter Christy said...

Thanks, Suzette. Still working on a full recovery. Very nice of you to post well-wishes. It means a lot.