Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day 18: Under the weather

So much for my storm. I'm actually a bit under the weather. If it wasn't for a telephone call, I might have missed posting today. I'm feeling a little weak and tired. I'm gonna lie down and rest some more. I'm sure it will pass. I don't feel any congestion so hopefully this will pass as quick as it came.

Yesterday I'm grateful I got to:

• Eat SIX servings fruits and vegetables
• Drink FIVE glasses of water
• Read a chapter from a spiritually enriching book
• Slept like a million hours

RTP Group Time Machine

I wrote this post 200 Days ago today: I learned a lesson today ....

8 comments:

Marbella said...

Get well soon hugs from me. Take advantage of some down time. Think, drink, and sleep. Thinking of you.
Lynda

Mike Groom said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Rest up and get better.

KaliLilla.com said...

Hope you feel better soon. :)

Adam Waters said...

Get well soon Christy,( i think your million hour sleep will help:)
Adam

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself....we want you up and around!!

Anonymous said...

sorry you not feeling well. get better soon!

Rob said...

Ahhh, you look so cute in your “jammies”

I too hope this passes quick and that you are up and running again.
I can’t have a sleep rebel who sleeps a million hours, that just aint right!

Otter Christy said...

Lynda Great advice, and I think I'm feeling better already.

Mike I'm glad I chose to rest, I think I nipped it in the bud. Yay!

Lilla Will do.

Adam I think you're right. I think I got all the sleep you're missing out on by traveling. Japan to SF to NJ. That's A LOT of jet lag.

Shari Thanks for coming by! The rest worked!

Suzette Just a little under the weather. I really slept and sweated it out.

Rob Those jammies are SO big on me now. I think I've got to invest in more. I think I got half a million hours in for you, too. Since you have finals and all. :)