Saturday, May 3, 2008

Day 6: But it's Day 7 in Japan

When I was shredding in the Philippines I had the luxury of being on the same side of the dateline with Adam. Now that I'm in Los Angeles, Adam is blogging in tomorrow already. Add to the fact that my sleep schedule is naturally kind of odd (I usually go to bed between 4am-10am or like today 1pm) and my blog day numbering is kind of weird. I've decided to just copy Michaels (that's Michael: Fat Burning Machine
for those who may not know), because he is in California and has is act together. There are many shredders in Australia (I think Bec's Blog: 217 Day Journey and it ought to be pretty obvious that Mike of Mike's Blog: Aussie Bodybuilder is in Australia) and Lynda (of Lynda's Blog: 130 On My Way) is in Spain. I have no idea what day they are on, but I suspect they are so FAR in the future that people are in flying cars.

Ta dah! I got the full names on my fellow council candidates' blogs in a post and the links may even work. I'm in a weird mood. Not bad weird. Good weird. But weird.

Yesterday I'm grateful I got to:
• Drink EIGHT glasses of water
• Walk 2.3 miles
• Eat FIVE serving of fruits and vegetables

6 comments:

Mike Groom said...

I think I'm in the same timezone as Osaka, so there is no time difference between Adam and myself. I think someone like Bec on the east coast of Aus will be the furthest into the future.

Thanks for reminding me about shredder's name formats in our posts. I completely forgot about that! (Now you'll get a special mention in my post tonight).

Marbella said...

You are the nicest, funniest, most fab WIERD in this world. Love the way you do your hours, and your life. My brother was so much like you and had his own world. Both of you are so special!
Lynda

Rob said...

Christy,

You crack me up…you are soooo funny, oh yeah…and weird!
I’ve had some weird hours lately too. I’m in Washington, Dc..MD so not sure what my time zone is compared to yours.
Sleep well or wake well,

Rob

KaliLilla.com said...

Look at all those links! You are a linking machine. I need to get on it. Great example.

Unknown said...

What a contagious smile! Always a pleasure!

Otter Christy said...

Mike Thanks for the special mention on your blog. Hehe. Ah. So if I need a ride in a flying car, go to Bec. Got it!

Lynda Thank you. You seem to "get" my weirdness in a way that many seem not to AND now I know why.

Rob Yeah, let's be sleep rebels! We'll rest (a full seven hours at least) whenever we feel like it unless we have to go to work or the DMV or something important. Well, I guess I'm not much of a rebel as much as I am self-employed.

Lilla Yes, gaze at the beauty of my links. Haha. And they keep my post from looking too short. :)

Diane! Thanks for coming by. Don't forget you promised us all a muffin recipe. I'll probably repeat this comment on your blog in case you don't see this. :)