Thursday, May 29, 2008

Last day of "break"

I'm enjoying my mini-break, but I keep doing all the stuff I was doing during the council candidacy, so that stuff is more or less a habit. I'm diggin' on the concept of a "break" anyway. But that will be all over come tomorrow.

Oh, somebody asked what my twenty pages represented in my mission. I have a little website business, (ooh. let me plug it now, http://www.my-thank-you-site.com ). It started off as kind of a hobby and learning project, and has really taken off. I'm eager to double the size of the site to make it more substantial so the twenty pages are twenty web pages onto that site and then my new site (http://www.inspirational-otter.com , which I'm gonna totally revamp.)

Last chance on getting your votes in for my next mission name. :)

3 comments:

Marbella said...

So much to think about in your blog today. I think some name you should use sometime would be *Utterly Otter*. Doesn´t sound like a challenge, but does fit you. I saw a site advertised many times on SKY, called moonpig.com and it´s all about cards. Go there and see if you can get some ideas to use for your neat site. Will go and check yours out tonite. HOpe you have muchissimo luck on your site and become rich and famous. Adam would love to have you with us flaunting your prestige around!
Lynda

KaliLilla.com said...

I like Rob's idea "Vision Mission" but Lynda's "Utterly Otter" is utterly cute! Tough call. I'm not much help am I.

Adam Waters said...

Wow Christy, you have been busy on your Thank You Website! You have a ton of great content there! Lynda is right too!