Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day 24: Midnight is fast approaching

My body fat caliper thingy came in the mail today. I'll measure at the start of the next mission, but I think I'll "practice doing it right a few times tomorrow. I gave a real "boy push-up" a try as inspired my Lynda's Blog: 130 On My Way
.

Lynda got three, but unfortunately, I did not fair as well--not even one. I'm not disappointed though. I'm really weak from all those months of being bedridden. Plus, I could feel it right in my lower back. Yikes, but I'm sure I didn't hurt myself. But I'll keep doing my wall push-ups. Then work up to girl push-ups and I'll be able to get down and give y'all twenty in no time!

Yesterday I'm grateful I got to:
• Walk 1.75 miles
• Eat FIVE servings of fruits and veggies
• Back exercises
• Drink SEVEN glasses of water

P.S. I just checked Mike's Blog: Aussie Body Builder AMAZING Day 200 pics. If you haven't seen it CHECK IT OUT. If you have. Treat yourself and LOOK AGAIN.

CONGRATULATIONS MIKE!!!

6 comments:

Mike Groom said...

You'll get there with the push-ups, keeping trying :)

Thanks for the great plug!

KaliLilla.com said...

I have no doubt you will be doing "boy push-ups" soon, followed by one hand decline spiderman push-ups with a clap in the middle!

Rob said...

You’re going to be the “pushup Queen”

Unknown said...

Good to see you're doing great and aiming for greatness. Boy push-ups:-) tell me how it goes! Yes you need to play with the BF tool a bit until you get the accurate reading.

Marbella said...

You better believe that have looked at MIKE more than twice. You don´t see that kind of REVEAL often. And you Miss Christy, take care...pushups will come in their good ole time. I can tell you I don´t go all the way down to knock my nose on the floor either. Proud of you and what you can do!
Lynda

Bec said...

Hi Christy,
I agree with what Lilla said. Then once you can do them you'll be bored of them. they are horrible.!!!
Bec