Monday, May 19, 2008

Day 22: The heat is on

This heat is exhausting, although I did get a quick walk in just after sundown. I've been busy with family and business lately.

My best friend in the whole world is getting married in June, and she just announced it, so I've been working extra hard to earn more money so I can go. Plus, my sister is having house guests come to visit here in August, so I'll need to be out of here by then. I could find a friend to stay with, but I'd rather just have my own apartment by the so I wouldn't be an imposition to my friends and family.

The great news is, I've had record 50% increase in earnings for my thank you and thank you notes site last month, and this month may do the same with some extra elbow grease. I've just started a free printable thank you cards section that I think will be a real hit. Sorry I haven't had time to go to everybody's blogs.

Hope you're all shredder-fic!

Yesterday I'm grateful I got to:
• Drink TEN glasses of water.
• Walk .5 miles (and then had to quit because of the heat)
• Eat THREE servings of fruits and vegetables.

5 comments:

Mike Groom said...

That's short notice for a wedding!

Great to see your business doing so well.

KaliLilla.com said...

Congrats on business success! Printable thank-you cards - what a great idea.

Bec said...

Well done Christy on your business success. I must wander over and check it out.
Bec

Otter Christy said...

Mike - I know! It's way short notice, but she's my best friend. So I gotta find a way.

Lilla - Thanks. I've got to put a lot more.

Bec - It's just thank you notes and stuff. It's not big money YET, but big growth. :)

Rob said...

That is great news on the business front. I hope you can get your own place soon.

Okay, go to bed now!