Sunday, May 25, 2008

Day 28: Congratulations Everybody

There's a lot of stuff, I'm working out about my business and my new apartment (which I need to get within the next month or so). I'm still a little drained from being sad. I did get a quick walk in and have been making a point to drink water and eat vegetables, which I know I wouldn't have done if not for the 95% compliance requirement.

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYBODY. I'll be by a little later to congratulation you on your blogs.

I made 96% compliance for posting.

Yesterday I'm grateful I got to:
• Drink FIVE glasses of water
• Eat FIVE servings of fruits and vegetables
• Walk 1.5 miles
• Meditate

3 comments:

Michael said...

Christy, you rock!

Michael said...

Did I say you rock? :-)

Anonymous said...

You did it, Christy! thanks for all your encourgement and support! like Michael said, You Rock!!