Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Day 10: A little busy

Howdy Shredder Pals and mystical internet lurkers in the future. I've been a little busy the last few days. I wanted to make sure to get my post up before midnight. I'll be around to everybody's blogs soon. I'm going to San Francisco for an art show this weekend, so I'm trying to work out the details and wrap up some business. Hope anybody who's reading this is having a shredder-ific day.

Yesterday I'm grateful I got to:
• Meditate
• Drink FIVE glasses of water
• Eat Six Servings of fruits and veggies
• Rest

5 comments:

Rob said...

Christy,

You are ‘rockin’ the stripes.
Thanks for your comments, you are so sweet!

Okay, Adam has got to add ‘Shredder-ific’ to his list of “Shredder Lingo”

Hope you have a fun weekend,

KaliLilla.com said...

Enjoy SF!

Adam Waters said...

Haha! Spot on Rob, we'll have to put Shredder-ific in shredder dictionary!

Have fun in SF Christy!

Marbella said...

Have a nice getaway to San Francisco. Eat some shrimpies for me at the Wharf. Will be thinking of you.
Lynda

Anonymous said...

I know about busy! hope you have fun in SF!
Christy, your words in Adam's comments really made my day. Your words touch me. YOu always have a way of making me think of things in a different way or just bring out thoughts I just have to share. I kind of miss our one-on-one days. but am so glad we have transversed some of this journey together. hwere's to many more days "together"!