Monday, May 26, 2008

Name game

My next official mission is will start this Friday, May 30th and will run nine weeks until August 1st.

Any ideas for names?

I'm gonna combine my business goals and my workout goals and measure in degrees of success. I'll be adding some light weights and even do some stat counting at the top. I've got a nifty body fat caliper thingy, access to a scale and tape measure now. It'll be like a real shredder mission. I don't feel like limiting myself to a results goal. I'm out of the "results" game and into the "falling in love" with the process game. I'm prone to getting obsessive and depressed, which I'm sure will show in some of blogs. I'll just know this up front and note in when it happens.

As always I'll keep up with what I'm grateful for and mark down my back exercises and other stuff.

The theme is 20 AND 20. That's 20 webpages and 20 miles a week. As always measured in degrees of success from 0 to 100% and even beyond if I miraculously do more. I've noticed that I post at night now instead of the morning so I'll do what I'm grateful for today instead of yesterday for this mission. Sometimes I'll post in the morning or whatnot if I have to but do what Lilla and the other people do, and just include it the next day.

5 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Christy it sounds like you're ready for a great mission. "Harvey" is already taken for a mission and I can't really think of anything catchy at the moment. If I do I'll let you know.

Unknown said...

Hi Christy:
How about "making it happen" because you're about doing that...take a look at how far you've come! Congrats!

Michael said...

I vote for "Making It Happen" because you are!

Rob said...

How bout… “The Perfect Vision Mission” or “Clearer Vision” to go along with the 20/20 theme. What does 20 webpage’s mean? Are these web pages you will create or read or what?

Okay, I’m going to bed now!

Good night

Otter Christy said...

Mike Maybe I'll go with something like Harvey's cousin. Nah. It just doesn't have the same ring.

Diane! That's a good one. Thanks for stopping by. My blog roll got updated and I got out of the habit of swinging by your blog. I'm gonna fix that right now.

Michael Right now I'm making chicken and noodles (whole wheat noodles) happen. hehe

Rob Howdy fellow sleep rebel. I'm diggin' on a combo of Vision Mission, cuz it kind rhymes. I like things that rhyme sometime. See what I did there? :)