Saturday, December 29, 2007

Homeward bound?

I've only mentioned it to my sister and here. My walking is getting really stable, and I think I may be able to get on a plane by the end of February. In anticipation of being able to go home, I'm expanding my online business. It'll be a real stretch to get the bulk of my new website up and turning a profit in just two months, but if I have any hope of meeting everybody in March that's what it's going to take. Plus, I just cannot get my head around going into another job.

My blogs will be shorter. The bulk of the work on my site is writing content so that's where my juices are going.

The food and water are still going strong. I had 1.5 points to spare yesterday, and still have that one flex point left. At the end of today, the points reset. Whoopee!

Hey Shredder Council members, can you believe the original Phase II or Mission I was slated to end on January 8th? Time just flies.

7 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

Yay! Sounds like you're making great progress!

I hear you about the "real" job. I work 9 hours/week and I'm ready to quit that! LOL.

I'm pulling for you to come to GSS!

Mike Groom said...

Hey Christy it certainly does sound as if you are progressing well. I'm sure you web sites will be great. You certainly have the knack for good writing so there are no obstacles there.

I always love reading your blog entries, whether they are short or long.

Mike

Michael said...

That's awesome, Christy! Glad to hear that things are going so well!

Miriam said...

You certainly will succeed. Thank you for your comments on my blog and just wanted to mention that the water challenge absolutely makes sense. If you do not mind I will add your water meter in my blog as I will join your challenge. To complete do I have to drink 7 water glasses for 100 days or a total of 700 regardless of days?
Thank you.

Adam Waters said...

Awesome Christy, once you really set your mind to something the vision becomes so much clearer. BTW, you have heaps of great content on your Thank You site, funny thing I also use SBI on two other sites!
Shred hard for your business!
Adam

Tearose said...

yay for getting more stable with your walking! Thats great!I think its great how you started a business during all this.

J. said...

Hi Christy & happy new year! you thankyou site is really good, I will be interested to see what else you are going to add there. That is great news that you may be ready to fly home in Feb.