Friday, December 14, 2007

Day 50: Don't forget to "Digg" Adam


Howdy shredders! Glad to read all your exciting news and feel the shred in the air. The water drinking is going well, and my injury recovery is moving along nicely, too. I'm able to walk in the pool and even on land without much of a limp. BIG steps next week. We're going to try the treadmill (setting 0 for under 5 minutes), but it's a start.

Thanks to everybody for visiting my blog. Shout out to Lynda and Tea for taking up the Water Challenge. No official anything is necessary if anybody wants to play along at home. Just drop me a comment when you hit 100 glasses of water (and if you like update me when it strikes you) and I will show the practically dozens of people who read my blog what an amazing person you are. But seriously, it's all in good fun and for good health.

Plus if anybody wants to celebrate ANY milestone in their own personal health journey by using the Christy Commemorative Photo Method* drop me a comment and I'll send you an Email for the photo and post it. Please keep nudity to a minimum. :)

Don't forget to DIGG Adam. Hurry before time runs out.

*Celebrate your milestone by buying yourself something such as a pack of gum or a diamond tiara. Take a photo of you with it and write your caption such as This is ME with my commemorative malt liquor beverage purchased on this day (Insert Date) in celebration of having (Insert Your Incredible Achievement). It's just that easy to play along at home.

7 comments:

Michael said...

Nice ticker :-) I get what you mean about the zone...and you're right, it was hard to not push myself yesterday. Sucks when your body won't do what you want it to do (and I KNOW you get that one).

KaliLilla.com said...

Cute cat!

Mike Groom said...

Hey Christie,

Thanks for the tip about the profile. I've now created one.

Looks like you've made good progress. I look forward to shredding with you into the future.

Cheers, Mike

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of celebrating milestones! will for sure incorporate that into my mission.
I have "dugg" adam's video. I hope he wins. that will be so awesome for him!(and possibly for us too!)

Raiden said...

Love the cat. Does your cat have a water ticker of its own?

I think you need to trademark the term "Christy Commemorative Photo Method". I'll do my best to get a picture of me from the hockey game when it happens.

Interestingly, I just re-checked my goals/rewards list that I made way, way back. Turns out today was the original date I had set for my deadline (before I knew about the hockey game). I hit my fat loss goal a while ago, and I'd love to buy myself that present I promised, but I think I have to wait until the Christmas credit card hangover passes!

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog Christine!
Nice cat!
Looks like one of my little black panthers!

Otter Christy said...

Michael Thanks for the ticker compliments. I see your foot is feeling better today and you're back to pushing yourself to the max.

LillaThanks. The photo is borrowed, because it looks like my sister's cat.

Mike Groom You've made great progress. Thanks for making it easier to swing by your blog.

Suzette Celebrate good times. I cannot believe how close that Digg thing is. Why am I so obsessed?

Massimiliano You're back. Alas, I am currently cat-less. Post photos of your cat if you get a chance.

Raiden Oh cool. I can't wait to link or post or just brag about your milestone purchase. You've done really great with your goals and progress.