Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Day 40: Withdrawal

Wow! The reality of the withdrawal off my medication is really starting to hit me. I am so glad I did not stay on this stuff for longer. I've read about people being on it for years instead of a few months. Really grateful that I've done my homework and am able to recognize what the symptoms are. It seriously cuts down on the freaking out factor. I am still trying to get around to everybody's blogs. It is one of the goals of my mission to be supportive to my fellow shredders who have contributed to my health in such a big way. Thank you again.

4 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

Hi Christy,

Sounds like the worst of the withdrawal is over. It's sooooo good to "hear" from you and read your posts. See you in cyberland! Love, Lilla

Anonymous said...

sounds like you are doing much better. funny thing about meds, isn't it? so good to see you doing the rounds!

Michael said...

Glad to see you are doing better.

Miriam said...

Hello Christy,
I am so glad that you stopped taking those medications. I always say that pills only hide the problem. Without medications You will have pain and discomfort but you will be yourself again in control and able to monitor you true progress. In the words of Weight Watcher's: "Nothing is and tastes as good as being in control and thin feels"
The pain will go away! You will achieve it.