Friday, December 7, 2007

Day 43: Water and Rest

I cannot believe what a major component to health these two things are. It's amazing how little I used to give myself of either. There is much room for improvement on the water drinking front. However, I am enjoying a steam bath 3x a week in one of those little steam thingies where you're head sticks out. I think my left bun got a little burned from the heater thing below the chair, but besides that it is working wonders for helping me detox and being in the pool is like a mini-miracle, too. I am already walking faster. If only my mood would improve. I just re-read something I wrote in a comment, and I just could not believe that I'd typed it. I'd say I'm not myself these days, but I think that everything that comes out had be in there somewhere. I may have not known it was there, but it's not any medication that put it there it just sort of screwed off the cap. I have a lot of anger, depression and anxiety stored up apparently. I was getting a lot of that out with studying stick fighting and dancing in my room, but that didn't work out so I guess it's therapeutic typing.

Please, do not think that anything that comes across as cranky or even mean in my blogs and comments is really directed at my friends or people in my life. I know that the Truth is everything I say that is negative is really just something that I am trying to tell myself, but I haven't figured out how to deal with it yet. I've found out that most of the stuff, if not all of the stuff, that I'm upset with the world for (ie Not understanding about being injured) is really just a part of me that is mad at another part of me for not just sucking it up and going home and stop being a freakin' nut or at least stop typing to the Internet how much of a nut I am. But I cannot silence myself for the sake of myself anymore. LOL

Hmm. I've regained a lot of my typing speed, but not necessarily my thinking speed.

PS I think it might have been Adam's birthday yesterday. Either that or I am contributing to the Internet's growing inaccuracy. Say Happy Birthday to him. :)

6 comments:

Michael said...

Grumpy or not, we still love you, Christy :-) Seriously, I haven't noticed anything grumpy from you.

Bec said...

I guess these blogs are for venting, it gets it off your chest. You can say stuff you might not normally say to those close to you. I know I do . i never talk about my weight, body issues with my family.
Your amongst friends here, say what you want.
Bec

Sammy said...

Aah, you ain't no saint. Neither of us are and all of us harbour these thoughts at some point at another. Just let them all out!

Adam Waters said...

Hi Christy, I'm not sure if we'll ever reach a place where things are "perfect", I know I still haven't. But a blog is a great way to get things off your chest, its very cathartic I feel so keep blogging away your truth.
Adam

Anonymous said...

you put on here what ever you want. it's your space. if someone gets offended they can go somewhere else!
hope things are continuing to go well with the pool exercising. whatever works, you do it! we all need to find what works for ourselves and it might not be what works for someone else. You do what you need to do and we are all here right behind you cheering you on!

Marbella said...

Hi Christy,
Wonderful to be able to read about you and your life and thoughts. Love every word and am so glad to have you back again with us blogging. Am sending lots of fab vibes to you right now!
Lynda