Friday, December 28, 2007

Exhausted!

Wow! With all these accountability scores flying around, the mood must have rubbed off on me. I got in my full seven glasses of water, seven servings of vegetables, withing my WW points, and did a bang up job in physical therapy. I just joined Tea's push-up challenge. Much physical therapy will have to happen before I can even train outside the pool, but if I can even do one, because of the challenge that will be one more than I would have been able to do otherwise. I'll set a target of 3 or more push-ups for teh fun of it, but the goal remains the same as always, enjoy good health.

3 comments:

Michael said...

I love your attitude. It is extremely contagious. You are right...doing even 1 pushup is better than zero pushups. I love it!

Mike Groom said...

I wish you well in the pushup challenge Christy.

I'm now even more motivated to list out my goals for 2008, which I will do in the next couple of days.

Anonymous said...

Christy, i am glad you signed up for the pushup challenge. you can do it. striving for good health is the greatest goal of all. especially since so many people just give up.