Friday, June 27, 2008

Week Five Begins

Yesterday I did an extra 1.5 miles and my strength training so I took a rest today. Tomorrow is my BIG WALK day. I'm going to do three miles or maybe 3.5, but I'll check really carefully. I'm a little sore today, but actually very excited about the soreness being in the actual muscles that I was working out instead of my back. I had the greatest organic zucchini with dinner. It didn't need anything on it. That magic box has really made it easy to eat clean. :)

Today I'm grateful I got to:
• Rest
• Eat SIX servings of fruits and vegetables
• Drink SIX glasses of water

3 comments:

Adam Waters said...

Sounds like your soreness is DOMS Christy! That is a very good sign, shred on!
Adam

Christina said...

Atta girl! =D small moves...

Marbella said...

Love seeing how well you are doing. You are certainly not one to quit, so you´ll get there little by little. Will bet all I´ve got on that!
Lynda