Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Day 5: Awesome and exhausting day

I'm actually sore. My legs and feet mostly. Ouch. Pretty soon my arms will be sore, too thanks to my new strength trainging. woo-woo.

I've been researching and writing so I haven't posted ANY pages. Tomorrow is going to have to be a BIG day to meet my 20/20 goal. Although, my daily advertising revenue jumped yesterday by over 30%! Today has been my BIGGEST earnings day for advertising ever. I'm so excited. If this growth pace keeps up, I'll be able to move into a new apartment by the end of this mission. I walked 2.75 miles today, and I'm so sore. That brings my total in mileage this week to: 12.85 miles. I've got two days left for week one, so I ought to hit my 20 mile goal this week pretty easily. However my web page need to go up QUICK. :)

6 comments:

Christina said...

Hey Girlie! Start light and easy...don't do too much at once. Even if it's not intense to start...your first workout is going to make your muscles say "hey, what's going on?!" That's a good thing! =D

KaliLilla.com said...

AWESOME!!! You're on fire, Christie. I'm sure you'll get your web pages done.
New apt - very exciting!

Marbella said...

So glad you are doing so well. Not easy to make $$ on a webpage, so you are to be congratulated!
Lylnda

Rob said...

Girl, get those pages up...

Bec said...

Your work is paying off. Well done.
Bec

Unknown said...

what is your website page and what do you do?