Thursday, June 5, 2008

Day 7: Week One Complete

Wow. A week can really go by fast. Eight more to go. I'm really excited about this plan. There's lots of room for improvement, but I set really ambitious targets and have gotten way more done than I have ever gotten done before. The most mileage I've ever walked in a week until now was just six miles.

This week I walked 15.85 miles and I put up 11 pages. I would have considered it a big week on my website if I got up one page a day, but this week I got up more. That doesn't mean that I won't be working hard tomorrow to get a great start on hitting my 20/20 goal, but I'm so psyched. I've gotten DOUBLE what I'd normally get done DONE and I'm already seeing results in my business. Hello new apartment here I come.


I'm grateful I got to:
• Eat FIVE servings of fruits and veggies
• Drink SIX glasses of water
• Walked 3 miles
• Posted 3 webpages

7 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Congrats on your first week down! You are looking great.

Christina said...

:) Looking good! Keep on shredding Christy - you will enjoy your new lean dream body and lifestyle soon enough!

KaliLilla.com said...

That's such a great idea incorporating exercise and website goals into your mission. I think I'll do that too. Thanks for the idea! You are doing great!

Debbie said...

I have several goals I'm working on at the same time. Maybe I can post those as well like you are Christy.

Congrats on your first week.

Rob said...

Great first week Christy!

You are really making huge strides and it shows in your smile.

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to lend some support! Sounds like you are having a great week!

Unknown said...

May 30th quote "What's important is that I do the work". Do you realized the powerful revelation that lies in that statement? We can talk, read, watch, visualize and plan, but until we "do the work" we will not achieve anything fruitful. Looking great...enjoy your posts immensely...keep moving.