Monday, June 2, 2008

Day 4: Bargain Shopping Meets Walking

I'll update in a few hours. I've got to nap before my shift at the USO, but in case I'm not up before midnight I didn't want to miss out on my accountability pics.

Howdy! I'm writing from the USO! :) How cool is that? Michael and CK asked about my strength training. I've been saying I'm going to start, but thanks to your comments on encouragement, I'm starting sooner than later. Okay, so here's my stats as of today:

weight: 154
height: 5/5 1/2"
waist: 33.25"
hips: 39.5"
bust: 41"
rt bicep: 12 1/4"
lft. 12 1/4"
rt thigh: 23 1/2
lt. thigh: 23 1/2
rt. calf 14 3/4
lft. calf 14 3/4"
rBody fat %: 32.7%

Today I was grateful I got to:
• Walk 3.5 miles
• Eat FIVE servings of fruits and vegetables
• Drink SIX glasses of water
• Write FOUR webpages (but have yet to post them so not completed)

I walked to the shops around my neighborhood and spied this cute little bargain kit on sale at the Crown discount books. This will get me started. :)

6 comments:

Christina said...

YeY Christy!! You'll see, once you start resistance training, the shredding will begin!

KaliLilla.com said...

Awesome Christy! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Rob said...

Watch out...here comes buff Christy!

Michael said...

Awesome! You are a woman of action! Be careful, the men are going to be flocking to you now!

Debbie said...

Good luck on your new resistance training. You look excited about starting!

Adam Waters said...

You look great Christy, and great to see to see you are taking massive action! Shred hard!