Thursday, June 19, 2008

End of Week Three

Wow! Where did week three go?

I just saw there were even more supportive shredder comments about my bummer week, and I've got to say SHREDDERS are the best.

Thank you guys so much for all your great support. And I thought I'd just give some more shout outs on my blog to everybody who commented on my most recent (I know I have more than most) bummer day:

Thank You Suzette from Suzette's Quest for Success for citing one of the most golden pieces of Truth I try to live by, "seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you."

Thank You To CK aka Christina's Blog My Modal Life for reminding me of the progress I've made so far and her encouragement of blogging about your feelings.

Thank You Michael from Michael's Fat Burning Machine for "being with me" and for setting such a great example of persistence.

Thanks again to Lynda for all the virtual hugs and good wishes. Nothing beats a heart of a Texan when you're feeling down.

Last but certainly not least, I want to say thank you to MIKE GROOM, aka Mike's Blog Aussie BodyBuilder
for all his supportive comments throughout this mission and naming his mission Harvey.

Thanks to all the shredders. We're all busy, and are trying to find balance. So your supportive comments and the time it takes to read and type is really appreciated.

Today I'm grateful for:
• My fellow shredder
• I drank FIVE glasses of water
• FOUR servings of fruits and vegetables

PS Our film, "Be Happy With What You Got" screened tonight at the 48 Hour Film Project. We all had a lot of fun, and we campaigned for the audience award with fliers attached to snacks which made it that much more fun, because we got to meet all the attendees. Can't wait to see if our snack bribes worked!

4 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

Glad your feeling better Christy!

Flyers on snacks - GENIUS!! Hope you guys win the award. :)

Anonymous said...

we are like family, the shreddersphere, we've got to look out for each other.

Michael said...

Christy, glad to see you feeling a bit better today.

Mike Groom said...

Christy, great to see you feeling better. We have a great community and support group don't we?