Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day 12: Pajama Party

Man, did I need to SLEEP. I slept all day, (had the USO last night until 6am again), read up on some new stuff I need to know for my business, and cooked a nice dinner for me and my sister. I spent the ENTIRE day in my pajamas. Ahh. One day in pajamas is a luxury. Two days in pajamas EQUALS depression. So, I'm making a point to get in some walking tomorrow even if it means walking really, s-l-o--w. Edie and I are going to be doing Weight Watchers CORE program. I've used the Flex point system from time to time to much success. I used it during the first 14 day group shred with great results, but I don't want to limit my food intake too much and want to keep my focus on eating a wide variety of nutritious foods. Edie became a lifetime WW member using the CORE plan, so I'm reading all about it. So Day 12 is my educational Pajama Party!


Today I'm grateful I got to:
• Rest!
• Eat FOUR servings of vegetables
• Post one new page on my thank you notes site.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Hey Christy! How's the weight training coming along then?

Marbella said...

Good you can rest. Always does help to not be so tired. Have a good walk today.
Lynda

Mike Groom said...

Have a great walk Christy! I have to start training for a 24 hour walk in November. We've got a team together for a "Relay for Life" event. It's a huge event that raises money for cancer research.

dougal said...

You need to buy new PJ's....couple sizes smaller.

I can feel your good thoughts across the water BTW.