Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day 25: Back in Business

PRW Day was awesome. I'm still catching up on everybody's powerful reasons why. It's really motivating. I forgot to take my pic before I got ready for bed so it's baggy pajamas today, but I didn't stay in the them all day.

I've been thinking about my goals and my life and doing more research about it. I've been reading about training to walk marathon, and in order to begin the ideal 19-week training program, I would have to be able to walk eight miles without stopping.

I've been reading about the best way to build more mileage, and an every other day program with one "long" day seems to be the best way. On the alternate days I'm going to do some upper body strength training ANOTHER try (really, really slowly)and take a full on rest day once a week.

The LA Marathon is March 1 2009--about 38 weeks away. It's just something I'm keeping in mind.

Regarding my business goals. I have been busy learning how to do more things with my sites and how to bring more traffic--particularly with more links and diversifying how I revenue opportunities. I don't like to have all my eggs in one basket.

I guess with my business and fitness, I'm focusing on working smart.

Today I'm grateful I got to:
• Walk 1.5 miles
• Eat FIVE servings of fruits and vegetables
• Drink FOUR glasses of water

4 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Sounds like PRW Day has had a big effect on some of us. Me too!

Michael said...

Christy, have you heard of the Tellman people? I have a bunch of stuff by them that helps with driving traffic to your sites that I'd share with you if you just ask :-)

Marbella said...

Christy, take MICHAELs offer. He always offers good stuff, so go for it. Am thinking that you are going to be able to do that LA Marathon. Just imagine how far you will be from the time I met you in the Phillipines. You go Girl!
Lynda

KaliLilla.com said...

I would consider making the LA marathon in 2009 a goal too! Maybe we can have a mini shredder summit.