Wednesday, June 18, 2008

PRW Day On the Way


I was feeling kind of bummed and then I popped over to Lynda's: 130 On My Way Blog and she was talking about this Saturday being PRW day in the shreddersphere.

The idea came from Debbie's Can We Talk blog. I think it's just what the doctor ordered for me. PRW day is this Saturday. Read all about it in Debbie's PRW Callout Entry earlier this week.

PRW stands for Powerful Reason Why. And there are some very powerful reasons why many of us have been focusing on our health. Dougal's Mind Body Superfit has one of the most powerful reasons why that is really helping me connect with my own personal journey. Everything seems more possible.

Thank you, Lynda and Rob of Rob's Body for Life for your kind words today.

I'll update with photos and my gratitude list later today.

2 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Glad you are feeling better. I was kinda sad reading how down you were feeling. There's something not quite right about a bummed out, sad comedian!

Marbella said...

Christy, why is it that I always want to run right over and give you a big ole hug? Never have I met someone who is so funny, smart, a really-into-it kind of person. So glad to have you with us. YOU are Shredders! The rest of us just follow along.
Lynda