Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day 27: Otter Vision Mission

Today was my 1.5 mile day again. Tomorrow will be my 3 mile day. Then Sat. Rest Day.

Next week I'll try 2-2-4. We'll see if I can hit that four. I haven't been able to get passed three miles in one walk without hurting. But I'm doing the gradual thing and taking rest days so we'll see. No weird back spasms so today I'm gonna do my upper body strength training and go for a SECOND set.

That awesome box of veggies will come tomorrow.

Today I'm grateful I got to:
• Walk 1.5 miles
• Eat FIVE servings of fruits and vegetables
• Drink SIX glasses of water

PS Couldn't upload this to blogger last night, but just got it up. :)

2 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

Yum! Enjoy the organic veggies!

Michael said...

That's the way it is supposed to work...slow and steady...baby steps. Way to go!