Saturday, October 13, 2007

Overwhelmed by cyber kindness and excitement ...

My cyberfriend, Suzette, put up a tremendously moving blog (see blogroll) and I'm so thankful for it. She is an inspiration to her family, and supportive to us formerly "virtual strangers" but now virtual friends. She's lost over 50 pounds and keeps on going. Check out her blog.

My other cyberfriend, Adam Waters (see blogroll) has been gaining popularity and even took one of my suggestions into account for his next semi-secret project. Go over and check it out what it is. He's going to be on Japanese tv.

And everything happens in threes. I wrote about my short film writing and stand up comic friend Brett Gilbert who is directing several of my short, shorts TODAY. One of his short film series Indestructable Man that he's uploaded to Youtube, is going to be on a US network television show soon.

Everything is going so well. I've been using most of my sitting up time for commenting on other people's blogs, so I haven't posted. I'm a little tired so I'll sign off for now.

I LOVE THE INTERNET AND THE PEOPLE I'VE MET BECAUSE OF IT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool of Adam to go thru with your awesome idea?! when he revealed a "semi-secret" project I just knew it was your t-shirt idea! HOw cool for Adam! I commented on his blog that he should hook up with you to get your branding ideas. I think that is something he should seriously look into!
cool thing about your short shorts. could you post a link to the video? i would love to see!

Otter Christy said...

I was hoping it was the t-shirt, but I didn't want to guess and BE WRONG. OMG, how embarrassing that would be to say, IT'S ME and it not be me. As soon as the short, shorts are edited I'll DEFINITELY post a link. They are SUPER short, but we snagged some of the best up and coming comics to be in it. I hope it turns out good. The ones that are going to be on tv are REALLY stupid and funny. Like dumb funny. I'll post a link to that one, too. Thank you for commenting on Adam's blog about my ideas. I think they are good ideas, too, but I have a tendency to get carried away with that kind of stuff. But, he didn't think the t-shirts were more than a joke AT FIRST. So you never know. :-)