Friday, October 26, 2007

Day 1: Super secret swimsuit (gulp) photos revealed



I don't have photoshop, but I found out this Comic Book program came pre-loaded in my MacBook!

So here are my super secret photos. I've been taking a few photos (just for me) since I started following along with Adam. I even took the Adam Water's patented hostage photo with a newspaper Day One Shot. BTW, I've lost 25 lbs, since I started lurking in Adam's RTP-Blog!

I was taking these today, and as I was putting on shorts for the photo I had planned to post a thought popped into my head.

"What the heck. Why be afraid? Soldier up and post them."

My primary goal as stated above is to lose the walker, but I'm VERY open to a physical transformation. I've gotten the okay for my ortho to do some upper body light weights, and I'm doing the Weight Watchers online program. I've lost 4 lbs in the last two weeks. (That brings it down to 158!)

Maybe I'll even get the courage to post my newspaper, hostage photo, on Day 14. But this took all the courage I can muster for now. lol

Happy Day One everybody! Thanks, Debbie, B, Andrew, Dougal (your comment added to my photo posting courage) and SUZETTE AS ALWAYS for stopping by pre-mission and your well wishes. This is short for me, because I'm eager to read and comment on all your blogs. Plus, the comic book thing took forever! I have no idea how Adam gets all this stuff done and works full-time.

THANK YOU ADAM FOR PUTTING THIS TOGETHER!

10 comments:

Andrew said...

Hey Christy,

That is fantastic, you look fab, and the storyboard comic style is amazing you have done such a great job all round.

See you again tomorrow.

Take care,

Andrew

Anonymous said...

I am at work so i'll be short. those pics are great! actually the comic strip thing fits your personality-makes you want to smile!! 25lbs! that is awesome! keep working hard. will check back later.

Michael said...

Awesome job! I love what you did with the pics!!! Made me smile. I will check in on you again tomorrow!

Otter Christy said...

Thanks for checking in Andrew. See you tomorrow, too.

Thanks Suzette. I leave yet another novel in your comments section when I wake up. Come to think of it, it does suit my personality.

Thanks Michael for coming by. I tried to find a blog for you, but there wasn't one. Should I just post comments for you in Adam's blog?

Unknown said...

Christy: Had a quick peek at your blog and I'm stoked at the depth of your mindset. You're not a quitter and I'm impressed and glad to have connected with you through Adam's challenge. Best to you as you stay the course and keep moving towards your finish line.
Fellow blogger Diane

dougal said...

Ha Ha, that is so cool. Oh and BTW, you look even better with za bikini on. Can't wait to see you in 14 days. Go Girl

Adam Waters said...

I love the pics! You are an awesome writer too Christy and you have a goal that is very personal to you, way to go!

Adam

Otter Christy said...

Diane, thank you. Adam said this mission is against you and your mind. I've been working on that mind part for a very long time, because its needed a lot of work. Your compliment means a lot.

Thankies to you, too, Dougal. I would have never imagined a compliment from a man to ME regarding ME in a swimsuit. All right!

ADAM! You visited my blog. Why does that feel like, Elvis is in the building, to me? Wait does the phrase "Elvis is in the building" mean anything to people outside of the States? Or even Yanks who grew up North of the Mason Dixon line? Thanks for coming by, Adam.

Marbella said...

Hi Christy,
I just now found you and read all about you and am so IMPRESSED...you look fabulous in that bikini and should be proud of the great progress that you have made and are making. You GO GIRL!!
Good luck today (Saturday),
Hugs,
Lynda

Otter Christy said...

Lynda, After this mission, I want my next mission to be half as active as you. Holy smokes on your blog. Thank you for the compliments on the swim suit photo. Now, I'm really glad I posted it instead of hiding them.