Thursday, October 11, 2007

Holy crap! It worked! I've lost weight!

OMG! My weird plan has actually worked. I have not stepped on a scale or done anything to check my progress except take two before (one I keep hidden) and an after photo like two months ago (I saw some change), but other than that I just had to take it on Faith.

I had TWO major victories today. The first was seeing how much weight I lost.

The second was even bigger, I was able to stand on the scale with weight on both legs, no walker, nobody holding me for long enough to read the scale ALL BY MYSELF.

It was awesome stepping onto the scale. The stepping part and the number part.

When I left Los Angeles I weighed 185, I now weigh (insert drumroll)

162 pounds. I've lost 23 pounds. Whoopee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I knew you could do it! It doesn't matter what "program" you do. All that matters is that you eat healthy and Move your body! As I commented earlier, you Author your own program! YOu do what works for you! Never give up!