Monday, October 15, 2007

Feeling great!

Just checking in super quick. Two physical therapy sessions down, and I'm already doing much better. I've been doing Weight Watchers online. The free one week. I'm able to take steps without the walker. Plus, I was able to go out to a cafe for lunch, because we could practically drive to the table! It's nice to be outside. Great day to be outside. Great day in general.

Grateful for OUTDOOR CAFES w/ views of the ocean. Mixed vegetables and lanzones!

And the tv show HEROES.

4 comments:

Adam Waters said...

Hi Christy, can you send me your email so I can send you your bonus. Thanks for your order!

Cheers,
Adam Waters

Anonymous said...

glad things are looking a little better for you. will continue to pray for your continued healing. We had beautiful weather today in Michigan!
can't wait to see your short short! talk to you soon.

Otter Christy said...

Michigan! So that's where QFS headquarters is based. The short shorts are still be edited and two of longer shorts (still under 5 min) are gearing up to shoot. We might even have a former SNL (not one of the super-famous ones, but still an alumni) star in one of my longer shorts. Does that even make any sense? lol. If I'm touring Michigan, I'll make sure to have free tickets for you.

Anonymous said...

cool! can't wait to see the shorts. yes, makes sense. a michigan tour would be great! lots of stuff happens in ann arbor! (U of M)which is not too far from me!