Monday, October 29, 2007

Day Four Keep on keepin' on!



Hi guys! I'm shredding hard, and reading all of your workout routines and good advice has really given me the courage to do just one more rep on my rehab exercises. Even every minute I spend sitting up reading and commenting on your blogs is strength training for me.

Gotta rest before I over do it. Check out today's special guest star.

Special thank you to Michael for a really great post about his own back surgery and recovery. Thank you.

Shred hard everybody. I hope your Day 4 is awesome. Being with you on this mission is just what the doctor ordered for me. Thank you, Adam, and RTP Shredders.

Recap tomorrow. I've got to save my sitting up time for blog visiting!

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Christy,

Checking in to see how you're doing. Your comic strip is very unique! Keep up the shredding!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

hey christy. you sure are pushing hard!
looking back i see that i have come so far even from july 1. I am so glad you came by my blog and started sharing with me. you have come to have a special place in my heart. thanks. now get the rest you need!

Otter Christy said...

Thanks, Debbie. I appreciate you checking in with me every day.

Suzette, thanks I've been resting and blog visiting here and there. You really have come a long way. What's the slogan, you've come a lomg way, baby. :) Thanks for commenting today. Mondays are busy for everybody I guess.

Adam Waters said...

I love it, you'll be making your own cameo very soon! You won't need Angelina!

Adam

Alex Anselmo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex Anselmo said...

I believe you can ditch-off that walker, Christy! Your doing great in your pose without the walker. Always picture in mind the Lara Croft that you posted in your comic strip, and you're body will unconsciously be on its way to attain that dream body!!!
A great Day Four!!!

Alex(",)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hello Christy!
My day 5 is almost over (23.45 in Japan).
I am waiting for your day 5 post and to read your daily comic strip!
You are doing fantastic!
Ciao :)

Otter Christy said...

Adam, I nearly giggle every time I see that you've visited my blog. Thanks. Who could ever not need Angelina? (except maybe Jennifer Aniston)

Thank you Alex. I believe I'm gonna ditch the walker, too. I'll steal a little of your faith for me and the Lara Kroft body though. lol

Massimiliano, what are you doing up this late? :) I posted before midnight, so I'm still "legal." Are we in the same time zone? I'm going to google that right now.