Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Business is great - legs hurt

I've been attempting to walk a little more, but I really have to dial it back. It is starting to look like I may not be able to go home on the 30th. I just cannot go back if I can't walk and make my own meals and stuff. Here I have my mom and our housegirl Josie to assist. Plus, healthcare here is so much more affordable.

My website had its first 1,000 visitor day!

My food is good. My cyber-friend Suzette wrote about weighing yourself. I'm hoping this Thursday at the doctor, I can stand long enough to be weighed on the scale. I'll post it if I can. It will be a victory on two levels. :-)

I may join Weight Watchers online. It's something I can do while laying in bed to get closer to my goals. Just mulling things over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly believe everything happens for a reason. Even though it might not look so great right now and i know you sure probably don't feel to great, it will all work out in the end. Make this "negative" work for your "positive". Keeping a positive attitude is key. You will get thru this a better person. I am sure it makes you appreciate things so much more. Keep your spirits high and it will propel you to a quick recovery. the mind is a powerful thing. Prayer sure helps, too!

Otter Christy said...

Your really right, Suzette on both accounts--the positivity and the prayer.