Sunday, October 21, 2007

Alive and kicking - Hello to Cyd

Just thought I would write something really quick. I have physical therapy in a few hours and haven't been to bed yet so I want to get in some sleep. It's official. I've joined Weight Watchers online. It's been going pretty good. I've been following the plan with some room for improvement on the water and milk serving end. The milk here tastes funny and they don't have cheese and fat free icecream as much. Plus, the power keeps going out making the dairy go bad. Other than that it's been pretty easy. Now, if only I could get my hands (or better yet my feet) onto a scale today. They are not as easy to come by in the Philippines.

I'm walking a little bit without the walker. I'm a little bugged that I still need the medication for the pain, but I've opted to just take it when the pain starts to hurt, but BEFORE it gets really bad. I tried meditating through the pain, but the weakness in my legs still happens so I can't walk. I can't let those muscles get too stagnant. In short, I'll just take the stupid pills for NOW. But in a few days, I'm leaving the option out there that I might try again.

CYD! Welcome. Isn't Adam's blog great! If you haven't already, check out Suzette's blog (see blogroll), it's really cool. And Kriistina is really doing and RTP stellar job. I checked your profile, but it did not seem to have a blog attached. Do you have one? If you don't go ahead and start one, and I'll visit you. Nice to cyber-meet you. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: