Saturday, October 27, 2007

DAY Two: Our Adventure Continues ...



Join me and my fellow RTP -blog.com (see blogroll) shredders, as we embark on a journey of a lifetime--A 14-Day Group Shred. Want to be a Super Shredder like Adam Waters?

Check out his blog, follow along at home and tune in to the REAL TIME transforming adventures of his trusty band of shredders:

... Suzette, Andrew, Dougal, Diane, Debbie, Michael, Samuel, Bec, Massimiliano, Josh, Joni, Miriam, Katie, Marbella and me, Christy ...

as we are challenged and rewarded.

Episode One:
Day One brought on many challenges for Adam and his band of shredders from serious family health concerns (prayers to Suzette's family everbody) to camera woes, and yet every shredder emerged the day triumphant.

Can this incredible amount of success be continued? Can people really change their lives in JUST 14 Days? Will every shredder make it to Day 14?

Tune in tomorrow for tomorrow's exciting Day 2 REAL-TIME TRANSFORMING episode of ...

Adam Waters and his band of RTP Shredders.

PS feel free to come back here for each day's recap and post a comment.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Christy, you are doing great! I was so surprised when I checked your blog today. I think the comic strip idea is awesome!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Christy, thanks for the prayers for my husband. It was a rough day yesterday. I am still emotional today. But we will make it through. I put up a video on my blog that was playing on my radio as i worked out last night. it brought on some emotions as i did my workout. but pushed me on harder!
loving your comic strip photo idea! you just have the right "captions"! keep up the hard work! you will be and am such an inspiration to many for your push and drive and positive attitude you have adopted in your life despite life's setbacks.
"It's not what happens to you that matters, It's how you react to it!"

Andrew said...

Hey Christy,

Another fantastic set of shots, and great story to go with them!!!

You are looking great still, and I second Dougal's comments of yesterday you have got nothing to worry about by wearing a bikini ;-)

Take care,

Andrew

Michael said...

Christy,

Your humor is awesome and your update on walking to the kitchen without the walker brought chills to my spine. I had lower back surgery three years ago (where alot of this excess weight I carry came from) and I remember that feeling like it was yesterday! You go!

Mike

Otter Christy said...

Thanks, Debbie. It also makes me feel like maybe people will be distracted by the captions and not look too close. lol

Suzette, I've been thinking about you all night. I'm gonna go check out that video right after I post this comment. It must be good if it kept you going. I can understand why you're emotional today. It sounds like emotional news. Let yourself be sad-angry-worried anything you want. Don't bottle it up. When I swallow my feelings, the only things that keep them down are icecream, cake, and fast food.

Andrew, I'm actually blushing and COUNTING. Two, two compliments from men regarding me in a bikini. I'm SO the happiest girl in the world. Really, you can have no idea.

Michael, the s-word, SURGERY. I'm so glad you came through it okay, and can even work out. Thanks for coming to visit. The walking to the kitchen w/o the walker hasn't happened YET. It's my visualization-affirmation thing, but wish me luck. Now, I'm going to look at your blog more closely know you had a back injury. It'll be that much more inspirational to me. Thanks.

Unknown said...

If the mind is in gear, then the body will follow. You're already there! Great mindset Christy...keep moving and don't quit!
Diane

Otter Christy said...

Diane, thank you. You're right. I've been thinking that all day today. It started as a physically challenging day today, but I kept what you wrote in mind to get me through.