Sunday, November 18, 2007

Day 24 - Wonky weird internet



My Mission Goals
My goals:
• Enjoy the good health, strength, and confidence that comes from taking care of my body every day.
• Be a supportive member of the Shredder Counsel.
• Be honest, allow myself to feel all my feelings on this journey, and express them in my blog.

As a byproduct of succeeding at the goals above, my success will also be reflected in statistical data. The American Council on Exercise and says women's body fat should be between 14-31%.
Weight Watchers (my food tool) suggests the healthy weight range for a woman my age is 124-148.
___

I am so glad I was able to post a few well wishes to some of my fellow shredders, but the weird nature of my internet connection is making contact with rtp-blog.com hq very, very slow and some sites not at all possible.

SHOUT OUT TO LYNDA and MIRIAM! MUCH SUCCESS. COULD NOT GET TO YOUR BLOGS YET. I will keep trying.

My connection to blogger is slow, sporadic and does not allow me to see any photos, so I'm flying blind and have no idea if the red dot that appears in my blog is actually a photo or a paranormal occurrence. Internet connection aside, I am very excited about this mission. My Day 24 pics went out in advance so they may be on Adam's blog right now. I have no idea.

My current stat is: 152 lbs (I have no access to other stats, not even a tape measure at the moment).

It's been a great weekend food wise, even got in some upper arm light weight work, but the pain has been very, very scary today. A lot of discomfort and much tingly numbness, which is not a good sign. I will remain positive, but keep this post brief.

Still can walk without the walker. Very, very glad and grateful for that!

HAPPY SHREDDING.

10 comments:

Sammy said...

Hello Christy! I saw your comment at my blog, thanks again for your support :) i wish you all the best on this shred, be careful with those workouts though. If they're hurting in the wrong way, it's best not to do them YET.

I'll cya soon :P

Sam

Anonymous said...

You always come up with good things to write about...when asked to name our goals all I can think of is the weight. I think I will copy your goals, lol.
i hope your internet connection improves. i would really hate to miss you cause of crappy internet access! YOu are an integral part of this journey! I pray the tingly numbness is not serious and goes away!

Bec said...

Hi Christy, well you look amazing from day 1 to today. Whatever you are doing is working. Thanks again for your kind words.
Happy shredding.
Bec

Michael said...

Christy, first pics I've seen of you for a bit and you've made some awesome progress! Wow! Great job! Looking good.

KaliLilla.com said...

Awesome pics, Christy!

Otter Christy said...

Sammy, you are very right. My doc said give it a whirl, and the whirl well it was what it was. Cya soon, too!

Suzette I'm so psyched that it's working right now that gorging on making posts should it go wonky. Thank you for the prayers. I know they really work.

Bec, thanks for noticing a change. I think sometimes I can almost see it (on the side photos mostly), then I just stop looking. It's harder to see change in my own photos. So thanks again.

MichaelThanks for being so supportive. You know the pics are kind of tough for me, so you're compliments mean a lot. Pic wise, I'm leaving it open to possibly more than the weekly photo, but maybe just those. Thanks for you r support and continued thoughtful input. It's really cool of you.

Lilla! Thanks. I joined your shredder support thing. Major cool.

Alex Anselmo said...

Hi, Christy! Hope you could get rid of those tingly aches and numbness soon.

Thanks for visiting my site.


Alex

Marbella said...

Hi Christy,
So glad you are doing some exercises, but worried that they hurt. Take it a little easier. Remember it´s little by little. Take it slower...we don´t want to lose you now! I too love reading your blogs...you are such a great writer and always get some great inspiration from you. Keep it going, albeit slower. You are looking great already, so congrats on that!
Hugs,
Lynda

Andrew said...

Hey you!!

Your walker has dissappeared and now you are!! Those pics are so different. You look even more amazing now!! Just catching up on your blogs but they are soooo long lol!! They are great, they really are, I wish I could be as expressive with words as you, that's my lack of reading as a youth!!

More comments to come soon but wanted to say hi.

Take care,

Andrew

Otter Christy said...

Alex You're here! My fellow Filipino shredder. Have you been having weird Internet issues, too?

Lynda, you (and Sammy) were right about the hurting. Doc said no go for now. Boo. I'll keep doing what I can, which apparently is writing really long blog comments.

Andrew! you're already here. Thank you for the compliments on the photos. I love those. It counter balances the darkness that creeps into my soul after staring at them myself for hours trying to see a difference. You have a million work E-mails to pour through, get crackin' mister. :)