Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Jury duty & my meeting?!

My meeting with the Improv was moved to tomorrow, and magically my jury duty number has come up for the same day. We'll see how it all works out. Boo! Thumbs down on that whole deal. Plus, I have to be up in the morning YUCK!

Great day today on the shredder front. I walked three miles. I'm committed to walking 15 miles by Saturday at 3 pm or I have to buy my friends Brett & Marty coffee. So far 5.25 miles. I want Friday to be my "long walk" day, so I'll take Thursday off to prep. That means I better get some walkin' tomorrow or I'm buying coffee.

2 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

Hope the timing all works out.

Coffee is pretty pricey these days - better get walking! lol.

Anonymous said...

Oh, No!!! Don't you be buying that coffee! Start walkin' girl! :)