Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day 42: End of Week Six

Wow! Time sure flies. I'll be honest, I weigh about 2-3 pounds more than when I started. I'm not worried about it. I'm feeling stronger and fitter than when I started and the rest will take care of itself. My eating has been sporadic as has my workout plan. Also, I've had to switch up my business efforts from content building to link building and learning more stuff. I'm not making excuses, but I don't want to give a false impression like I'm working really hard. I'm just having a great time. The cool thing about having a mission for me though is there's that deadline at the end. It just sort of a thing where I want to see what I can do over the next three weeks. It's just for fun and for good health, too. :)

Adam got me thinking about how many people have visited my thank you notes. Can you believe I've had OVER half a million visitors. The world is full of grateful people. It's just so cool.

BTW, I get my vegetables from spud.com (formerly Organic Express).

6 comments:

Andrew said...

Hey Christy,

I went there just this morning again. It's full of great stuff. Gald to hear your having a great time with your mission. The weight you have gained may very well be muscle anyway due to your increased exercise and your new weight training. Keep having fun though.

Have a lovely weekend.

Andrew

Mike Groom said...

Half a million visitors! that is awesome Christy!

So what if you weigh a couple of pounds heavier? You're still looking great and getting stronger and fitter. That's the main thing!

KaliLilla.com said...

Over 1/2 million visitors is incredible! Good for you Christie!

Marbella said...

Wow, our Christy is on fire again. I told you that you were going to be famous, and see...am so right! Keep up the good health. That´s the most important thing. To heck with the scales.
Hugs,
Lynda

juli gets happy said...

Christy, I am very impressed by your site-tarffic!!! I visited also a couple of times already and like it a lot...you look fantastic, the scale must be "kaputt", :-).

Enjoy your friday-night, Juli

Michael said...

Christy, awesome news on your site traffic. Way to go girl!