Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I GOT IT!

I haven't gone to sleep in over 24 hours. I got a lead on an awesome apartment a few hours after I came home from the USO (6am), and I GOT IT! A great deal. A great neighborhood. Has parking. It's small, but I LOVE IT. And I move next week. Yippee! Edie and I went out to dinner to celebrate (chicken wings YIKES!), but I was too exhausted to cook dinner. Now I'm going to bed, which for me is late 8:30 pm, because I normally go to bed at around 10 am on Tuesdays, but now it looks EARLY. Haha. I did get a lot of walking in today, checking out my neighborhood and to save money on parking.

Here's a shredder benefit that I never thought of: BEING A SHREDDER CAN SAVE YOU MONEY ON PARKING!

More later. I'm EXHAUSTED and so PSYCHED. My new residence on is in Studio City on the main drag--VENTURA BLVD. (like in that Tom Petty song, but not in suburb Reseda end in the cool Studio City side.) SO HAPPY! The photo is so dark, because I'm too tired to move my laptop cam into the kitchen for better lighting.

5 comments:

Mike Groom said...

congrats on securing a great apartment.

Have a great sleep!

KaliLilla.com said...

Woohoo!! Awesome Christy!!

juli gets happy said...

Congratulations Christy,

a new appartment is always fantastic, a new start and something really to look forward to.

Your sister will miss you...

Sleep well,

Juli

Meredith said...

So happy for you Christy - congrats on the new apartment!

Michael said...

Christy, I'm happy for you. You are such an awesome person.