Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day 34 Already?

I walked three miles today even though I was only scheduled for 2. I think I've got a great shot at 4 miles on Friday, but I'll be super careful. Weight training tomorrow. It would be way cool if I could do two sets of everything, but all I've got to do is keep up my best, be patient and my body will grow healthy and stronger before I know it.

I was on a day schedule today, which was kind of cool. Having that box of organic fruits and vegetables delivered has really been handy. Next time, I'll go heavier on the fruits (because I love to have them handy).

Today I'm grateful I got to:
• Walk three miles
• Eat FIVE servings of fruits and vegetables
• Drink SIX glasses of water

2 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

Looking good, Christie.
I love fruit too! I could live on fruit alone.

Meredith said...

Way to go on the extra mile Christy, wooo hoo!